Wednesday 6 December 2017

Makeup Revolution New-Trals vs Neutrals Eyeshadow Palette

Makeup Revolution New-Trals vs Neutrals Eyeshadow Palette
Hi everyone! It's finally Thursday, whew! This week went by pretty quick, don't you think? I'm so proud of myself for posting everyday this week and I'm so lucky and thankful to have so many products to show and share with all of you. Today's post is Makeup Revolution's New-Trals vs Neutrals palette. This was my very first item that I purchased from Makeup Revolution brand and I bought it through Ulta because they were having a Buy one, Get one 50% off. I believe I bought it around August last year. I knew I had to get it because the colors were just calling my name. It was like having a mini Morphe 35O palette. 
A warm toned neutral palette
At first, I didn't expect much from this palette because it only cost me $12. This palette is very warm toned, it shares a collection of nudes and browns to burgundy and terracotta to peaches and pink. The formula is amazing. I fell in love with it as soon as I swatched it because the formula is very buttery and the metallics are super pigmented just like the mattes. It also came with a tiny eye brush but I never used that because it just didn't feel fluffy enough to blend the eyeshadow but still a thoughtful thing to include especially for beginners. I'd also like to talk about the packaging, it comes with a mirror as well inside the palette. The texture of the outside packaging is very sleek, although, I can't see which palette I'm reaching for amongst all my other Makeup Revolution palettes because it is not see through. Also, I have kept this in my makeup bag for a little bit and I noticed it got dirty real quick. Still, this palette is worth buying! 
Packaging is matte with a big mirror inside
Of course, eyeshadow palettes aren't complete without the swatches. These are so creamy except for some colors but still, for $12, you can't complain. Also, there are so many looks you can do with this palette. However, I haven't been reaching for it in awhile because it was in the very bottom of my pile but I think I'm gonna get this out and give it another try!
T-B: Cool, Style, Partial, Mode, Adapt, Buff, Suit, and Strong
T-B: Bias, Neutral, Personal, Vogue, Trend, New-Tral, Tone, and Custom
This palette is gluten free and vegan and Makeup Revolution is also cruelty free and a budget friendly brand, it's a win-win situation for everybody. 

Overall thoughts:
Packaging: 👍🏻 👍🏻 👍🏻 👍🏻  out of 5
Item itself: 👍🏻 👍🏻 👍🏻 👍🏻  out of 5
Price: 👍🏻 👍🏻 👍🏻 👍🏻 👍🏻 out of 5

This Makeup Revolution New-Trals vs Neutrals eyeshadow palette can be purchased through here on the Ulta website: Makeup Revolution New-Trals vs. Neutrals Eyeshadow Palette

No comments:

Post a Comment