Thursday 7 December 2017

Hair Oils Review For Normal/Dry Hair (Marc Anthony and Pure Brazilian)

Hi guys! Thank goodness it's finally Friday! We survived another week and 18 more days of sleep and it's Christmas! I know I'm always counting down for Christmas because duh, it's only the most exciting time of the year. You get to sleep in a little longer, you wake up, open presents, then out for lunch. Or at least that's what my Christmas routine was for the past 12 years. However, that may change because ya girl finally got a job at our hospital. It's bittersweet but this is one of the sacrifices I have to make by being a nurse. Anyways, enough about that and let's talk about hair oils! I swear, I thought I never needed any type of oil for my hair until I used these. 
Marc Anthony's Nourshing Argan Oil of Morocco and Pure Brazilian Shine
Ultra Light Nourishing Oil
Nourishing Argan Oil of Morocco
The first one is Marc Anthony's Nourishing Argan Oil of Morocco. Whew, that was a mouthful. I received this as one of my items in my previous ipsy bags and decided to try it out and I fell in love. I do have dry/damaged hair because I have been dyeing my hair since I was in the fourth grade. I know, my mama let me do that. I'm 23 years old now so that's been 13 years of coloring my hair! However, this argan oil helps me out a lot with that. This oil smoothens and softens my hair and also helps with frizziness that I have from time to time. It's very light on my hair and I can't even tell that I applied any product unless of course I smell my hair. Don't get me started on the smell, it smells freaking amazing. I can't quite pinpoint what the scent is but I love it. It also has Shea butter and Vitamin E with it, so yay!
Ultra Light Nourishing Oil
Next hair oil is the Pure Brazilian Ultra Light Nourishing Oil which I also received from my ipsy bag. I actually received two of these babies so thanks ipsy! This hair oil is a blend of different exotic oils such as Camellia oil from Japan and Abyssinian oil from Africa, along with some seaweed and Vitamin E. I love this hair oil because it's very lightweight when I apply it and non-greasy. All I have to do is use a quarter size amount of the product on my palm and rub it all over my hair. The smell is also very distinctive to the first hair oil. This contains no alcohol and vegan! It is in a glass bottle so you have to be real careful with it.

My natural hair with direct lighting from outside
I also added a photos of my hair after applying the Pure Brazilian hair oil after just air drying. I do wash my hair everyday because even though I love these oils, my follicles produce an insanely amount of oil if I don't wash it after 24 hours, it's very noticeable and I just don't like looking greasy. Yes, this is my natural hair. I don't straighten it or use any type of heat(unless necessary) because it is already damaged as it is due to dyeing it every 3-4 months. 
Natural Hair(outside)

I also love keeping my hair long which is why I have issues with cutting my hair so the tips are quite dry, which is why these oils are very much needed! This review is quite long but I wanted to take a break from makeup. Hope you enjoyed reading!


Overall thoughts on Marc Anthony Argan Oil:

Packaging: 👍🏻 👍🏻 👍🏻 👍🏻  out of 5
Item itself: 👍🏻 👍🏻 👍🏻 👍🏻  out of 5
Price: 👍🏻 👍🏻 👍🏻  out of 5

This Marc Anthony Nourishing Argan Oil of Morocco and other hair products can be purchased here through this link: Marc Anthony Products

Overall thoughts on Pure Brazilian Nourishing Oil:

Packaging: 👍🏻  👍🏻  👍🏻  out of 5
Item itself: 👍🏻  👍🏻  👍🏻  👍🏻   out of 5
Price: 👍🏻  👍🏻  👍🏻  out of 5

This Pure Brazilian Shine Ultra Light Nourishing Oil can be purchased through here: Pure Brazilian Shine Ultra Light Nourishing Oil

No comments:

Post a Comment