Tuesday 12 December 2017

Felt Tip Liners (Tarte, EM Cosmetics, and Essence)

Hi everyone! Another week ahead of us but don't let that put you down because that only means we're only 14 days away from Christmas, yay! I may not be as active as last week because I finally start my job orientation this week but I hope it won't be too bad. I do have many make up items coming in the next few weeks so stay tuned!

I just want to share my favorite eyeliners and it's Tarte Longwear Precision Eyeliner from the collection Lights, Camera, Lashes, EM Cosmetics Illustrative Liner in Brush Tip, and Essence eyeliner pen in waterproof.
Essence, EM Cosmetics, and Tarte Felt Tip Liners
Tarte, EM Cosmetics, and Essence
I love all these equally for all different reasons. First, I love the pigmentation of the Tarte Felt Tip Liner, however, it can be pricey and costs $20. I do use eyeliner almost daily so I can't always be purchasing that brand so I decided to look for dupes and I found Essence Eyeliner Pen and I fell in love that I bought multiples. How can I not love it? It's also pigmented and it does the job and the great part about it is it's only $2.99. Sadly, it does dry up pretty quickly and I have to buy a new one every 2 months, also if the cap/cover is a little loose, it'll dry up as well. Then, I received Michelle Phan's makeup brand on one of my ipsy bags and it's her EM Cosmetics Illustrative Eyeliner. This is what I've been using for months now. I believe I received this around April and it's still going strong and has not dried out at all. All I can say is, it's definitely worth $15. 
Felt Tip Eyeliner Swatches
I was never found of gel liners or liquid eyeliners because I find it hard to maneuver. I feel felt tip brushes is the best option for me because I can really do a sharp, winged eyeliner. I have been doing my eyeliner since I was in the 7th grade so about 10 years now so safe to say, I can do it pretty okay.


These are all in different price ranges and all work great in my opinion. I would definitely repurchase each one when I run out. 

Overall thoughts on Tarte Eyeliner: 
Packaging: 👍🏻 👍🏻 👍🏻 👍🏻 out of 5
Item itself: 👍🏻 👍🏻 👍🏻 👍🏻 out of 5
Price: 👍🏻 👍🏻 👍🏻 out of 5

Overall thoughts on EM Cosmetics liner:
Packaging: 👍🏻 👍🏻 👍🏻 👍🏻 👍🏻 out of 5
Item itself: 👍🏻 👍🏻 👍🏻 👍🏻 out of 5
Price: 👍🏻 👍🏻 👍🏻 👍🏻 out of 5

Overall thoughts on Essence liner:
Packaging: 👍🏻 👍🏻 out of 5
Item itself: 👍🏻 👍🏻 👍🏻 👍🏻 👍🏻 out of 5
Price: 👍🏻 👍🏻 👍🏻 👍🏻 👍🏻 out of 5

These eyeliners can be purchased through these links: Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes EyelinerEM Cosmetics Brush Tip LinerEssence Waterproof Liner

Thanks for reading!




No comments:

Post a Comment