Friday 15 December 2017

Colourpop Cosmetics "Element of Surprise" Eyeshadow Palette

Hey everyone! It's been a long week for me and I'm sure for some of you too! I started my first week in my unit OB/NSY at the hospital and I love it! I get to wear pink, take care of babies, and their mommies! It's the best. Anyways, what I have here today is Colourpop Cosmetics Element of Surprise palette. I knew I had to get this palette the first time it came out but I never did and waited for the sales! I actually purchased this in Dote with $5 off with someone's code and I had free shipping and it was on sale for $12.80. So basically, I only had to pay $7.80 for this palette. What a deal! Use my code "VIUF" in Dote shopping app if you're an Apple user to get $5 and free shipping as well.
Colourpop Cosmetics Element of Surprise
This palette is so beautiful and has so many pops of color! I'm not really one to use bright colors on my lids because I do love my warm/neutrals but I couldn't help it. This is so perfect for the holidays and I can't wait to use it!
Element of Surprise
Of course, these are smaller than the regular sized pans but for $16 retail I can't complain! All the shadows were so buttery and the duochromes are flippin' shiny! I couldn't believe my eyes when I was swatching them with a primer. You can see each glitter freckle and I just fell in love.
Upclose photo of Element of Surprise
Swatches of Element of Surprise
I didn't have the best lighting for the swatches because I came home quite late that day and I was too excited and swatched it. Nonetheless, you can still see how beautiful it swatched. None of them were patchy and applied effortless on my arm. 

Well, what are you waiting for? Grab this palette as soon as possible on Dote shopping app to save more money and use my code "VIUF" for $5. However, do not feel obligated to use my code as there are other codes available online :-)

Overall thoughts:
Packaging: 👍🏻 👍🏻 👍🏻 👍🏻 👍🏻 out of 5
Item itself: 👍🏻 👍🏻 👍🏻 👍🏻 👍🏻 out of 5
Price: 👍🏻 👍🏻 👍🏻 👍🏻 👍🏻 out of 5

This eyeshadow palette can be purchased through Colourpop Cosmetics website or straight to this link right here: Colourpop Cosmetics Element of Surprise Palette

Thanks for reading! 😚

No comments:

Post a Comment