Tuesday 5 December 2017

Colourpop Cosmetics Blotted Lipstick

Colourpop Cosmetics Blotted Lip
We're halfway through the week, everybody! 19 more days til Christmas Day, yay! Still trying to keep up with my blog reviews everyday. I've decided that I'll write one everyday during weekdays and weekends off. What I have here today is Colourpop Cosmetics Blotted Lipsticks. These were released back in May this year and I became obsessed with it. My all-time favorite is Drip and I use it everyday because it's so lightweight and it gives you the right amount of stain on your lips and very buildable with a few more application. I've swatched it with one swipe and three swipes to see the difference it makes. 
One swipe for top and three swipes for bottom
Drip is a warm, rosey mauve.
Candy Floss is in warm terracotta.
Ice Cube is a cool-toned berry.
Brain Freeze is a bubble gum pink.
Colourpop Cosmetics Blotted Lip
Drip, Candy Floss, Ice Cube, Brain Freeze
These are only $5 and they are smaller than the usual lippie stix but they seem wider in width compared to the regular lipsticks. I've been using my Drip Blotted Lip almost everyday since May and there's still a lot of product left. What I didn't like about this lippie though is that when I tried to check how much product I had left for Drip, the whole stick just fell off. I tried to contact Colourpop Cosmetics Customer Support but they haven't gotten back to me. I didn't bother to check the other three because I'm afraid it'd fall as well.

Super lightweight and buildable!
These do transfer a little and I would say it's more like a lip balm once it is on your lips, more of a cream/matte finish. Packaging is okay, nothing special yet still cute. Super convenient to have it on the go because it's pretty small so it's easy to put it in your wallet or a small purse. They're all available right now on the website!

Overall thoughts:
Packaging: 👍🏻 👍🏻 👍🏻 out of 5
Item itself: 👍🏻 👍🏻 👍🏻 👍🏻 out of 5
Price: 👍🏻 👍🏻 👍🏻 👍🏻 out of 5

These Colourpop Cosmetics Blotted Lips can be purchased through here in this link: Colourpop Cosmetics Blotted Lip

No comments:

Post a Comment