Monday 4 December 2017

Colourpop Cosmetics New Matte X Lippie Stix

Happy Tuesday, everyone! We survived another Monday! What I have here is Colourpop Cosmetics new lippie stix in my favorite formula, Matte X. I don't even understand why the "matte" lippie stix still exists when the matte x have such better formula, it seriously glides on like butter and it's so soft on the lips and not tacky at all compared to my old matte lippie stix from Colourpop. I purchased these along with six other lippie stix and blotted lipsticks during their buy one, get one black friday sale. The colors I purchased were Can't Wait, Candy Paint, With the Band, After Shock and New Rules. 

Look at that holo!
I've also swatched the lippie stix, as always. Please excuse my undone nails, I've been so lazy lately that I don't even feel like fixing it up. 

Can't Wait, Candy Paint, With the Band, After Shock, and New Rules
Can't Wait is a muted rose.
Candy Paint is a true terracotta.
With the Band is a peachy pink.
After Shock is a classic pink. (My favorite, reminds me of Cami)
New Rules is in dusty mauve.
Indoors with direct lighting from sunlight
Colourpop Cosmetics Matte X Lippie Stix

Ever since Colourpop came out with the Matte X formula, I couldn't bring myself to purchase any other regular lippie stix. These lippie stix are available on their website but I'm not entirely sure how long or if this is limited edition for the holidays. However, these only costs $5 a pop and it's definitely worth trying. These do transfer a little bit and since it's so buttery and easy to apply, it may run on the edges of your lips so it's best to use them with a matching lip liner.

Overall thoughts:
Packaging: 👍🏻 👍🏻 👍🏻 👍🏻 out of 5
Item itself: 👍🏻 👍🏻 👍🏻 👍🏻 👍🏻 out of 5
Price: 👍🏻 👍🏻 👍🏻 👍🏻 👍🏻 out of 5

These Colourpop Cosmetics Matte X Lippie Stix can be purchased through this link: Colourpop Matte X Lippie Stix




No comments:

Post a Comment