Sunday 3 December 2017

Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit in Sweets

ABH Sweets Glow Kit
Happy first week of December! 21 more days and it's Christmas, yay! It's been three days since I last posted but today, I decided to go through my makeup drawers and found this beauty. I have not used this in awhile because to be honest, I forgot about it. I received this palette last year around December and was purchased off of Macy's. I was completely shattered because three of the highlighters came completely broken. It was so devastating, however, I was compensated with the same palette, which also arrived broken but at that point, I just gave up. Nonetheless, the highlighters are still amazing and not much were lost. Just needed to be patched up with a little rubbing alcohol, spoon, and tissue paper. No big deal. This glow kit runs about $40 and you get four large(I mean large) pans of highlighters.  

Marshmallow, Sassy Grape, Butterscotch, and Taffy
First highlighter is called Marshmallow and it's a white pearl. Next is called Sassy Grape which is a medium, pinky-plum. Third is butterscotch in light-medium gold with warm yellow undertones. Last but not least is Taffy which is more of a medium-dark rose gold. I would say these highlighters are not for a subtle look because you really get that pop of color and it's very metallic and sparkly but if that's your thing then go for it! This glow kit was Limited Edition and I'm so lucky I got my hands on it. Here are more swatches that just won't do this glow kit some justice but it'll have to do.
Sunlight shifting
Indoors with direct lighting outside 
Ugh, so beautiful. I can't wait to start using it again because I'm ready to glow! It's so buttery and easy to apply and I could possibly use two of the shades as shimmer blush so it's a win-win. The only thing I don't like about this palette is the price. $40 is a lot of money for just four highlighters, I guess it goes a long way but I think this is something you purchase if you want to splurge or treat yourself to something nice and pricey.


Overall thoughts:
Packaging: 
👍🏻  👍🏻  👍🏻  👍🏻  out of 5
Item itself: 
👍🏻  👍🏻  👍🏻  👍🏻   out of 5
Price: 
👍🏻  👍🏻  👍🏻  out of 5

This Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit is limited edition but you can find something similar to these highlighters or other glow kits on their website: Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kits

Thanks for reading! 🤩

No comments:

Post a Comment