Thursday 30 November 2017

My Top 5 Liquid Lipstick from Colourpop Cosmetics

Hi guys! I'm trying to make blogging a routine because honestly, it's just so darn fun to write out your thoughts. Anyways, what I have here are my all-time favorite liquid lipsticks from Colourpop Cosmetics. Truthfully, all these shades almost look identical to each other but really once I have them on my lips, they are really quite different and I love to switch it up everyday. I know everybody's favorite is the Ultra Satin Lipsticks but I've stuck to the Ultra Mattes since the formula was drying the hell out of my lips. However, I think they've changed up the formula because it's not as drying anymore and the trick to matte liquid lipsticks is to exfoliate and use some kind of lip balm before applying. 

Take Five(LE), Top 8, Wild Nothing, Perky(LE), Viper
So, Take Five is not for sale or never was because it was part of their promo during their 5 million hit on instagram. I freaking love this color, it's a soft, rosey, mauvey pink and it's just so perfect. Next, Top 8 was released during summer and it's still up for sale. The color is more of a rosey brown and I just had to get it. Third, Wild Nothing is one of my all-time favorites because it came in a Limited Edition with a fogged out vial and a black topper. The color is in dusty, warm brown. Also, it is available on the website because it attracted to many buyers that it was able to stay for good. Fourth, Perky, ah, Perky, I love this color so much and it was released with Wild Nothing during the holidays last year. I regret not getting a back up because it will probably never come back. It is in warm-toned, muted rose. Lastly, Viper, in dark, dusty rose. This color is amazing because the color will really depend on your skin tone. It's so versatile. 

Taken outdoors
Taken indoors with direct lighting from outside
These are all in Ultra Matte formula and speaking for myself, they are not drying at all. They all apply beautifully with minimal transfer, longevity lasts me between meals and all I have to do is a little touch up. Pigmentation is also stunning, does not apply patchy and has very little creasing on the lips. Would I repurchase all these colors if I could? Heck yes. They might all look similar to you but it's different to me 😌

Overall thoughts:

Packaging: 👍🏻 👍🏻 👍🏻 👍🏻 👍🏻 out of 5
Item itself: 👍🏻 👍🏻 👍🏻 👍🏻 👍🏻 out of 5
Price: Definitely 👍🏻 👍🏻 👍🏻 👍🏻 👍🏻 out of 5 

These ultra mattes can be purchased only through the Colourpop Cosmetics website: Colourpop Cosmetics

Thanks for reading! 💗



No comments:

Post a Comment