Wednesday 29 November 2017

DODOLASHES in D115 Mink Lashes

Hi everyone! Today my review is about DODOLASHES in D115 Mink Lashes $5. These were sent to me by DODOLASHES in exchange for a short, quick review. However, I will always give my honest opinion even if it was sent for free. They also gave me a code to use for some money off your purchase "EATSLEEPSHOPX".

Mink Lashes in D115
Honestly, I did not expect much from these lashes because they looked like any other falsies that I have. Also, I was intimidated by the length (8-15mm, according to their website). I decided to put them on and I was amazed by how easy it was to apply because of the semi-thick band. It was also very flexible. The lashes were a bit too big for my eyes but just like any other falsies, you can cut them to your own liking. I used my House of Lashes Adhesive in Clear $8 and it applied effortlessly.




These lashes are 100% Mink Lashes, however, they are cruelty-free and only handcrafted from SHEDDED mink hairs, which is great because I do not support companies that harm our fur babies. The lashes only cost $5 but there are other styles that range from $5-$12, depending on what style you're getting. They have up to 25 times use if taken care of properly but I'll have to see and test it out myself. I hope this review helped and if you decide to make an order, don't forget to use my affiliate code "eatsleepshopx" during check out! Shipping is only $5, free shipping over $30! 

Overall thoughts:

Packaging: 👍🏻 👍🏻 👍🏻 👍🏻 out of 5
Item itself: 👍🏻 👍🏻 👍🏻 👍🏻 out of 5
Price: 👍🏻 👍🏻 👍🏻 👍🏻 out of 5

It can be purchased here through this link: D115 Mink Lashes

Thanks for reading! 😄

No comments:

Post a Comment